Execute Big is a non-profit organization that strongly believes your right to privacy, especially given we work with students on a regular basis. We only ask for your information when we actually need it, and we are very careful when handling data.
We hope this privacy disclosure can give you some clarity with how we handle your personal information.
The only third parties that we share data with are trusted, and we only share what’s required:
- Stripe, for third-party payment processing. We use industry-standard methods when handling your transaction information, and we do not store or collect your payment details.
- Airtable, for storing our operations data (ex. when you apply to our programs, or become a supporter).
- Zapier, for automation our data-processing workflow (ex. sending you a confirmation email after you apply to our program).
- Buttondown, to send emails and newsletters to people who have consented to be on our mailing list. We only share your name and email address with them, and we only share that information when you have consented for that information to be shared (ex. when you sign up for our newsletter, or become a supporter).
When participating in our events and programs, you may also be asked to use the following platforms and services to register yourself or communicate with us:
Additionally, if we are shipping you physical material, your information (name, address, and shipment details) will be shared with USPS.
We host our software systems in the cloud via the following infrastructure providers:
Tracking & Data Collection
To get information about the behavior of our visitors, we use
Umami. Our instance of Umami is deployed and shown as
and all information collected by Umami is stored on our own servers.
This analytics software gives us insight about our visitors only in general. Umami does not collect any personally identifiable information and anonymizes all data collected. Users cannot be identified and are never tracked across websites. Umami does not use any cookies in the tracking code, either.
Aside from our organizational privacy disclosure, you may also be interested in reading about our commitment to privacy in other programs of Execute Big. These policies outline the steps that we are taking to ensure we collect, process, and potentially release the right information to create a safe environment for you to be involved in our programs.
- Research: Privacy Promise for Research Data
Questions & Data Control
You may request a copy of your data or ask us questions about this privacy disclosure by contacting us through emailing, calling, or writing to us.
Execute Big will never sell your personal information to third parties.
Last updated: September 29, 2020